- Set of 6 HeatSavers for 7" diameter stovepipe
- Stovepipe Circumference
- 22.0 inches
- Fits stovepipes with circumference of
- 21.4 to 23.8 inches
- US Shipping
- In stock
- Ships within
- 1 business day
Please be sure to measure the circumference (distance around) your stove pipe. This is different from the diameter. See the instructions for help.
Product informationNote: 7" is a fairly rare stovepipe size. Please double check your size.
- This set of 6 HeatSavers will fit a 22" circumference (length around). That is equal to a 7" diameter. PLEASE DO NOT GUESS AT YOUR DIAMETER. MEASURE YOUR CIRCUMFERENCE!!
- One set will cover a 9" length of pipe.
- The bands are flexible and will stretch a little.
- Install in minutes without tools.
- Wrap around your stovepipe, conduct the wasted heat from the pipe into the bands, and radiate it back into your house.
- These heat exchangers reclaim heat from your stove pipe or flue.
- The snap-on radiator bands install in minutes.
- You may put on as many bands as you wish or have room for. The more bands, the less heat going out the chimney.
- Works with any heat source....wood, coal, pellet, corn, propane, fuel oil, natural gas.
- May be re-used if you replace the old stovepipe.
- Stovepipe not included.